A trail running series on Connecticut's Blue-Blazed Hiking Trails
What is the Blue-Blazed Trail Running Series?
The Blue-Blazed Trail Running Series is a sequence of races in Connecticut that
are run entirely or in part on the Blue-Blazed Hiking Trails (BBHT). The BBHT
are maintained by the Connecticut Forest & Park Association (CFPA). The goals of
the series are:
- To promote and create greater awareness of trail running on the BBHT System
- Attract more runners to Connecticut trail running races
- Strengthen the running community
- Raise awareness for CFPA's trail maintenance efforts
- Enhance the experience for the runners who already support our races through series points and recognition
- Oh…and to have fun running in the woods!